Elizabeth Ussery is Vice President, Underwriting and Closing Counsel for D.C. NCS. She began her professional career as an underwriter and closing attorney in 2003. Elizabeth joined the team at D.C. NCS in 2013. She has extensive experience with a wide variety of commercial transactions, including acquisition and development of multifamily housing, shopping centers, mixed-use development and commercial buildings. She has extensive experience underwriting and closing complex commercial loan transactions, including construction loans, bond financing and HUD loans.
My goal is to make each transaction a smooth and pleasant experience for all parties involved. To me that means being responsive, efficient, and professional. I take great pride in my work and I look forward to working with you!
Major representative transactions include:
Elizabeth earned her J.D. from the Columbus School of Law in 2003. She is licensed to underwrite title and close transactions in Maryland, the District of Columbia and Virginia. She is a member of the Maryland Bar.
- $64,415,000 refinance of four apartment complexes in Prince George’s County, Maryland.
- $81,000,000 acquisition of a hotel in Washington, D.C.
- $53,000,000 leasehold and financing of historic D.C. property to be used as a charter school.
- $49,100,000 acquisition of a shopping center in Lanham, Maryland.
- $15,880,000 acquisition of commercial office building in McLean, Virginia.