Sarah “Sally” Eckert Webb participates in all phases of complex commercial real estate transactions, dealing with leading developers and lenders in Maryland, the District of Columbia and Virginia. She has worked on multi-million dollar single site transactions including office, multi-family, mixed-use developments, hotel and senior living residential developments. She has also worked on various portfolio transactions and has extensive experience conducting HUD closings and revitalizations projects.
Prior to joining Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company in 1996, Sally was in private practice in Montgomery County, Maryland for 12 years, concentrating in real estate law. She has presented seminars on real estate oriented topics before diverse audiences, ranging from Bar Association members to first-time home buyers to adult education students. Sally also continues to be an active member and was a past Real Estate Section Chair of the Montgomery County Bar Association.
Over the years, I have earned client loyalty based on my primary business objective of providing the highest level of service. I have over 30 years of underwriting and closing experience. I also bring the human touch to my client relationships which makes the transactions enjoyable for all concerned. I am challenged by the dynamics of our highly charged atmosphere at D.C. NCS and continue to learn something new and valuable every day. We simply do not have dull moments at our office and nothing is better than being so busy that the day literally just flies by.
Recent representative major transactions:
Sally graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in History and Departmental Honors from the H. Sophie Newcomb Memorial College for Women of Tulane University in 1980 and earned her Juris Doctor from Tulane University in 1984. She is a member of the Maryland and District of Columbia Bar Associations.
- $670,000,000 office construction project in Washington, D.C.
- $105,500,000 office building closing in Maryland
- $133,300,000 multi-family construction project in Maryland
- $254,000,000 mixed use retail and multi-family construction project in Washington, D.C.
- $127,000,000 mixed use retail and multi-family construction project in Washington, D.C.
- $200,000,000 mixed use retail and multi-family construction project in Maryland
- $136,591,750 mixed use retail and multi-family construction project in Virginia
- $121,000,000 multi-family construction project in Virginia
Although born in Newport, Rhode Island to a Navy family, Sally has spent most of her life in Montgomery County, Maryland. She and her husband live in Silver Spring with two cats. Her favorite pastime is to escape to her family vacation home in Vermont for hiking and relaxation.