Martha serves as Vice President, National Commercial Sales for Fidelity’s D.C. National Commercial Services (NCS) operation. Prior to joining NCS, Martha already had extensive knowledge and experience on the commercial ownership/development side of the industry and understands what it takes to be a trusted title partner. Her focus is on expanding Fidelity’s strong network in the DMV area by servicing existing clients and ensuring Fidelity maintains and boosts its pipeline. Martha provides innovative marketing ideas for growth-orientated and results-driven outcomes. As an integral part of the NCS team, Martha will also continue mentoring, engaging in professional organizations, and promoting Fidelity with her expertise.
My main objectives are maintaining the highest quality relationships with our existing clients while fostering new relationships within the industry by promoting our outstanding reputation for top-ranking services that come with every transaction.
- CREW DC Chapter
- Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association
- Adjunct Professor, University of Maryland, College Park, Masters of Real Estate Development
- 2021 Commercial Observer 25 Most Powerful Real Estate Players
- 2020 CREBA Developer Agent of the Year
- 2015 CREBA Rising Star
- 2015 CREBA Top Leasing Agent of the Year, Under 35 Years Old
- 2012 Vornado Rookie of the Year
- MBA, The College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA
- B.A. Sociology, Political Science/Theology, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
- Auxiliary Board Member, Washington School for Girls, an all-scholarship, independent, Catholic day school educating girls in grades 3-8. Located in Ward 8 and serving the surrounding communities, the school provides an excellent academic program in a supportive environment which engages families and the community in the social, emotional, and spiritual growth of its students and graduates.
Martha lives in Silver Spring, Maryland. She enjoys being at home with her husband and twins, spending time in her garden, and trying new restaurants in the DC area.